Globenet Solutions Ltd support thousand of customers worldwide with seamless, dependable new and refurbished IT hardware supply. Our service quality model is centred upon four key areas of customer service; part testing; on time delivery and comprehensive warranty. Your satisfaction is our priority. We therefore aim to exceed your requirements in every way possible. By concentrating on providing a flawless service with these key areas we seldom fail to meet your needs and the high standards our customers expect.
With a vast range of customers to facilitate worldwide it is crucial we have the requisite facilities to ensure we exceed your expectations. We are always looking to improve our supply-chain and have a large, strong, experienced Account Management team on hand to assist with all enquiries. Office includes Multi-Lingual Sales, Marketing, Web-Development, Market-Analysis, Logistics and Accounts Departments. Our experienced logistics team work very hard in ensuring we always meet your requirements and that your delivery schedules are always on time. We also boast the best on-time delivery rates in the business.
Multi-Vendor Returns process for new and refurbish goods – Excluding new retail cisco goods
Incomplete / Damaged / Incorrect Goods
Notification is required within 48 hours of delivery for any incomplete, damaged, incorrectly delivered or otherwise not as ordered goods.
Faulty goods” means any goods we supply to you that do not conform to the contract. Faulty goods does not include any goods that are faulty due to fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than in accordance with their intended use, failure to follow the manufacturer's or our instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the prior approval of us or the manufacturer.
All RMA requests must be submitted using either on email or by phone.
You must ensure that all faulty goods are returned properly and securely packaged and labelled with our address and RMA (Return Materials Authorisation) Number.
No refund will be processed until the goods have been returned to and processed through our testing procedures by us. Any refund for faulty goods will include a refund of the applicable delivery charge.
Warranty periods are based on 30, 60 or 90 working days from delivery of the goods will be processed - Depending on customer requirement and Manufacturer specified warranty periods –
All returns will be processed on a RTB status and conforming to the following details:-
· an RMA request has been received within the time limit stated; and you return or arrange collection of the defective goods
· having inspected the goods we are satisfied that the defects found are due to defective materials or workmanship and are not due to incorrect handling or storage, neglect, installation, repairs or changes made by the buyer, or due to accidental events.
· With the exception of the conditions stated above, we shall not be responsible for defects occurring as a result of the delivery of the goods back to us.
· We shall under no circumstances be responsible for losses resulting from your non-performance of the obligations above nor shall we be responsible for any indirect damage or consequential damage, including operational losses, non-realisation of expected savings or any other claim raised by a third party against you, even though we have been made aware of such damage, operational losses or claim.
· All goods returned as defective and subsequently found to have no fault will be returned to you. We reserve the right to charge for the return of non-defective goods including any costs incurred by the manufacturer in testing the goods for defects.